We are looking at buying the Intex 32x16x52 pool? Suggestion

Mar 20, 2013
Lubbock, texas
Hi we are looking at buying the 32x16x52 Intex pool does anyone on here have that pool and could you tell me if you are happy with that one? Please let me know. I am also going to be on here a lot while I figure out everything I will need to do, to do it RIGHT! The first time. Any suggestions anyone can give will be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Re: We are looking at buying the Intex 32x16x52 pool? Sugges

- read pool school several times, all the knowledge to run a pool is in there
- get a proper drop based test kit - not strips!
- level the site properly!!!!, at least within 1" of level

Re: We are looking at buying the Intex 32x16x52 pool? Sugges

Hello,
We bought the 32'x16' Ultra rectangular pool last year. Upgraded from the round 15' one. I can say we could not be any happier with the purchase. Look for the good deals. We got ours for ~1400.00, that included the 2650GPH sand filter and the Salt Water Generator.

The biggest this is LEVEL the ground. By hand, by tractor (I did it this way, cost about 150.00 to rent from Tates..) and then I used fine sand to get it smooth.

On the metal pieces, make sure to use at least 12"x12" boards for the base supports. This helps with any potential sagging into the ground.

Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.