Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New build in OK starting on 3/17 - PICS

1. Back To Top    #1

New build in OK starting on 3/17 - PICS

The dig starts tomorrow! Heavy equipment and pool outline arrived today while at kids soccer game. Here are some before pics:

34X26, 3'-7', 420 cartridge, intelliflo variable Pump, pentair legend cleaner, intellichor salt system, jump rock, ok flagstone, suntan ledge w 2 bubblers, LED w opt controller, intermatic w/freeze, 500sf amerideck, rock waterfall

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New build in OK starting on 3/17 - PICS

Your back yard is HUGE!

Nice layout! Hope it goes fast and keep posting pics.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Looking forward to watching the progress. It looks like your camera missed leap year last year!
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, SWCG, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking
    Spring 2013 Build | Dolphin Active 20 robot cleaner | Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

We have dirt! (and lots of it). No turning back now.

34X26, 3'-7', 420 cartridge, intelliflo variable Pump, pentair legend cleaner, intellichor salt system, jump rock, ok flagstone, suntan ledge w 2 bubblers, LED w opt controller, intermatic w/freeze, 500sf amerideck, rock waterfall

5. Back To Top    #5

Wow! They did get after it! It doesn't look like they hit any rock tho. How long were they there? Hopefully they will get more done before the end of the week weather forecast. Donny is coming to look at my backyard tomorrow. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for the pics, very helpful to see the process.
    IG gunite Edmond, OK(OKC), 18x36 freeform ~20K, 4-8' deep, Pentair equip, (2) 3hp VS+ pump, 520 cart filter, 3 LED, Easytouch8, ItellichlorIC40 SWG, Polaris 3900 cleaner, Spa 8'x18"raised, 20' raised bond beam 2 sheers, Stonescape Tahoe Blue quartz plaster, TF-100 kit.
    Feb. 25, 2014 dig started, May 24, 2014 filled.

6. Back To Top    #6

Flatlander, Nope - no rock encountered. Whew...although I wasn't really worried about it. Donny said he has only come across rock one time on a dig and I think that was in Edmond somewhere. They showed around 8:30am and worked pretty much non-stop until around 2:30pm. Pretty impressive for a Sunday. They got all the pool dug and the trenches for the piping. I'm hoping they can clear some of the dirt before the rain moves in at the end of the week as well, or we will have a muddy mess!

Hope all goes well with you and Donny. No advice yet as we are early in the process, but I would say so far I'm very happy with Quiescent.

7. Back To Top    #7

So exciting! Keeps pics coming!