Dave in Georgia

dbdj

Mar 15, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm Dave and live in Byron Ga. Had a new pool built summer before last by Triangle Pools out of southern GA. So far we love it, no real problems. It's not a big pool only 32X18. We also had the cool deck installed and a screen enclosure built to cover the pool. This is our first salt water pool so I'm hoping to pick up some good tips on keeping the water clear.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

Welcome from a recent BBB convert and TFP member!
My advice for a great place to start:
1) Head on over to Pool School (upper right corner of your screen). Read, read, read!
2) Get your TF100 test kit so you know exactly what is going on in your water (links abound on this site - check out the article on comparing test kits for an overview of this excellent product)

Hands down this is the best place on the net for real pool-care info from very experienced resources. Enjoy!

Welcome, great info and people on this site. When you get your test kit don't forget to get the magic stir! The time saving and accuracy it provides is well worth the money.
And reread pool school over and over. Ask questions, make suggestions and most of all post pictures! We love pictures!