Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Replastered pool - average startup cost for first month

1. Back To Top    #1

Replastered pool - average startup cost for first month

Hi all,
    Great forum! Just reading some of the posts has provided me with great knowledge! I was wondering if you veterans know what the average charge is for a pool cleaning company to handle the "start up" procedures for a replastered pool? My office is located to great of a distance from my house to allow me to handle the frequent brushing needed during the first month of start up.

Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
    25K gallon pool/spa combo - Pebbletec
    Built 1997 / Resurfaced 2013
    Pentair VS Intelliflo 3050, Clean and Clear Plus 420 filter, Mastertemp Heater 400K BTU, 3/4 Booster pump

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Replastered pool - average startup cost for first month

I think I was force to pay something like $250 to hire someone for start-up to "maintain warranty". That said, I (me personally) NEVER saw that guy at the house. I think my wife saw him once. So, I am not exactly sure what that money actually got me ....

As the owner, you will always do a better job than someone you hire ... assuming you have the time.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!