Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool in Central Texas

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool in Central Texas

Hi there! I found this forum looking into the possibility of using solar to heat a spa and I'm already got a reply on the thread I posted a question on! So much great information here.

I found it so helpful/interesting to see pictures of other's pools that I thought I'd try to insert a picture of our pool at gunite, but it doesn't work with file upload and when I click "Img" I can't figure out what to do. I'll have to look around a bit to figure that out!
    ~16,500 gal inground outdoor pool, 33 ft x max width 19 ft, depth 3.5 - 7.5 ft; 7 ft x 7 ft spa adjacent to and level with pool (1 inch above pool overflow), Midnight Blue Quartz interior, Filter - Pentair DE Quad 80, pump - Pentair 3 HP variable speed, Purifier - auto chlorinator, Nature II & ozonator, Cleaner - Polaris 280, Auto fill, built/being built March 2013

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool in Central Texas

Welcome to TFP!!!

Here is one method to add pictures:
    how-to-add-pictures-to-a-post-full-guide-with-screenshots-t45050.html

The other is to just upload it directly (if small enough) at the bottom of the Full Editor when you are making a post.

Which post did you try to add the pic? We might be able to edit it and see the problem.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

I tried to upload it directly to this one. Maybe it was too big? It's a medium size that goes through my email. Phone says it's 2.2 MB. Ooh, which would definitely be bigger than 256 K. Finding my size controls on how my phone emails me images will take some fiddling...

Thanks!
    ~16,500 gal inground outdoor pool, 33 ft x max width 19 ft, depth 3.5 - 7.5 ft; 7 ft x 7 ft spa adjacent to and level with pool (1 inch above pool overflow), Midnight Blue Quartz interior, Filter - Pentair DE Quad 80, pump - Pentair 3 HP variable speed, Purifier - auto chlorinator, Nature II & ozonator, Cleaner - Polaris 280, Auto fill, built/being built March 2013

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP!