Spa not heating up

Mar 12, 2013
Little bit out my system. I have a Pentair Easy Touch Upgrade controller, Pentair Inteliflow Variable Speed Motor. Both controller and Pump are brand new. Few months back my motor broke, which ended up shorting my Compool CP3800 control system. After installing the new easy touch upgrade, my pool filter system is working correctly but when I try heat up the spa, I notice that display on my control changes to indicate the SAP is on. What I notice is the CP24t actuators turn from their first position to the opposite position, My heater comes on for a few seconds and then turns off. While this is happening my new motor is running but I dont think there is any water going through it.

Can anyone suggest what is happening. Needless to say everything was working fine before I put the new control system and variable speed motor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.