any Robotic pool cleaner that work with 220V?

ting

Mar 7, 2013
Bangkok, THAILAND
I'm looking for a robotic pool cleaner that vac and brush floor, wall, and water line. It have to work with 220V power outlet.

Any suggestion?
I search a lot of them and found out that only Dolphin fit my requirement. Am I missing some thing?

Why only 220 outlet? In reality the robots work on low voltage and a transformer that steps it down. I am not aware of any that plug into 220 power.

Seems like you should be able to pretty easily put a 110 volt outlet in if you already have the 220 nearby.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

jblizzle said:
Why only 220 outlet? In reality the robots work on low voltage and a transformer that steps it down. I am not aware of any that plug into 220 power.

Seems like you should be able to pretty easily put a 110 volt outlet in if you already have the 220 nearby.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

I'm in Bangkok, Thailand. We only have 220v here and I don't want to use a step down transformer to 110v and then use the power supply to step it down again to 24V.

I'm sure Dolphin can work with 220V, I just would like to make sure I don't miss other brand that can work with 220V.

Its going to be difficult if not impossible to find a 220V version here simply because no one here has 220V 1 phase power. There is no market for that product in North America.

As jason said, there are 220V versions and Im fairly sure at least the major players make them. You might have your sibling contact customer service at the manufacturers and see if there is a way to get one.

Other than contacting the manufacturer directly, eBay might be able to produce one. After all, you can find old glass eyeballs and boiled squirrell bones there, so you might get lucky.

I'm focusing at Dolphin M4, as it easily purchase in the US (and be able to use with 220V). Do you have any suggestion?

P.S.I have my sibling in the US, he can buy stuff and ship it to me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.