Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: any Robotic pool cleaner that work with 220V?

1. Back To Top    #1

any Robotic pool cleaner that work with 220V?

I'm looking for a robotic pool cleaner that vac and brush floor, wall, and water line. It have to work with 220V power outlet.

Any suggestion?
    I search a lot of them and found out that only Dolphin fit my requirement. Am I missing some thing?
    -26 Cubic Meters (6,868 Gallon) On Ground Concrete pool with epoxies paint finished.
    -EMAUX FSF 400-6W Sand Filter&Pump Combo 6.48 Cubic Meters/Hour (1,711 Gallon/Hr)
    -EMAUX SSC15-T Salt Chlorinator (Cell output 15 g/hr)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: any Robotic pool cleaner that work with 220V?

Why only 220 outlet? In reality the robots work on low voltage and a transformer that steps it down. I am not aware of any that plug into 220 power.

Seems like you should be able to pretty easily put a 110 volt outlet in if you already have the 220 nearby.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by jblizzle
    Why only 220 outlet? In reality the robots work on low voltage and a transformer that steps it down. I am not aware of any that plug into 220 power.

Seems like you should be able to pretty easily put a 110 volt outlet in if you already have the 220 nearby.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short
    I'm in Bangkok, Thailand. We only have 220v here and I don't want to use a step down transformer to 110v and then use the power supply to step it down again to 24V.

I'm sure Dolphin can work with 220V, I just would like to make sure I don't miss other brand that can work with 220V.
    -26 Cubic Meters (6,868 Gallon) On Ground Concrete pool with epoxies paint finished.
    -EMAUX FSF 400-6W Sand Filter&Pump Combo 6.48 Cubic Meters/Hour (1,711 Gallon/Hr)

4. Back To Top    #4

Most of the major brands have versions designed for use in the EU that work at 230 volts.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLion
    Most of the major brands have versions designed for use in the EU that work at 230 volts.
    I'm focusing at Dolphin M4, as it easily purchase in the US (and be able to use with 220V). Do you have any suggestion?

P.S.I have my sibling in the US, he can buy stuff and ship it to me.

6. Back To Top    #6

am also looking for 220v robotic

7. Back To Top    #7

Its going to be difficult if not impossible to find a 220V version here simply because no one here has 220V 1 phase power. There is no market for that product in North America.

As jason said, there are 220V versions and Im fairly sure at least the major players make them. You might have your sibling contact customer service at the manufacturers and see if there is a way to get one.

Other than contacting the manufacturer directly, eBay might be able to produce one. After all, you can find old glass eyeballs and boiled squirrell bones there, so you might get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ting View Post
    I'm focusing at Dolphin M4, as it easily purchase in the US (and be able to use with 220V). Do you have any suggestion?

P.S.I have my sibling in the US, he can buy stuff and ship it to me.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!