Natural Chemistry Pool Perfect

A tenant of BBB is never to put ANYTHING in your pool when you don't know what it is or what it will do.

Search here on the forum. It's been mentioned before and it is nothing special, if I remember correctly.

It's mostly water (~80%) with some Lanthanum Sulfate and Lanthanum Chloride thrown in.

As John said, you dont' need it. All you really need to do is maintain your pool according to This site and Pool School. You won't require any of the magic elixers pool companies would like to sell you.

Thanks Dave, I did a search, but the words "pool & perfect" can be found in most threads :)
I blindly used it before draining and finding this site so I have a bunch left-over. It's odd that the ingredients aren't listed so I will stay away unelss someone can confirm the validity of the product.

Pool Perfect is an enzyme product designed to break down oils more quickly than chlorine is able to break them down. It is kind of a specialty item, as you really only need it if you spill an entire bottle of cooking oil, or worse motor oil, in the pool or several people who swim in your pool really like to use lots and lots of suntan lotion.

Pool Perfect is often sold in a single bottle combined with PhosFREE, which is designed to remove phosphates, although it is also sold separately. We do not recommend using PhosFREE. But Pool Prefect can be very handy if you have the exact problem it is designed to solve.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.