Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: IntelliPH does not come on at all

1. Back To Top    #1

IntelliPH does not come on at all

Can Someone gives me some light here... I have just been isntalled an Intellichlor IC15 and an Intelliph dispenser, but the intelli ph does not function properly, my question is: Is the power supply from the intellichlor IC15 too weak for the intelli ph? It does not come on at all. Thank You for your help.

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: IntelliPH does not come on at all

There's nothing in the manual against hooking the ipH up to an IC-15 power center that I saw.

If the intellipH isn't coming on at all I'd say you have a bad unit.
    Have you tried unpluging and replugging the cables?
    Have you tried cycling power?
    Have you tried hooking the cell back directly to the power center to make sure it still works?
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3
    San Diego, CA

Re: IntelliPH does not come on at all

I'm familiar with intellichem and not intelliph but I thought both work roughly the same as they were both released about the same time and share common parts:

Doesn't the intelliph have its own lcd interface? what does it show/say?
    As for interaction between intelliph and intellichlor, isn't that controlled by intellitouch automation? this should be limited to shutting down intellichlor when ph is too high and a few similar things.
    Power for both intelliph and intellichlor go to loadcenter right?
    Also, as with anything that drops acid, I assume it has a flow sensor and will only work when it measures sufficient gpm? Check your pump speed. (I think it was 30gpm for intellichem if I remember properly).
    24K gallon inground gunite/pebble sheen pool, 34'x16' 4-7.5ft deep, 750sq ft solar, pentair ultratemp, intelliflow vs+, ic60, intellichem w/ acid pump, quad de 100, intellibright 5g, intellitouch i5-3s with Screenlogic2, 3" primary piping - 2.5" at equip pad, auto switched deep heating and main returns, automatic safety cover w/ electronic lock and embedded recessed undertrack, sealed stamped concrete deck, dolphin deluxe 5, started up December 2011.