Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hayward 5060 pump parts

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Round Rock, TX

    Hayward 5060 pump parts

    I need to replace the metal ring that attaches the pump seal plate to the pump face (volute). Don't get confused with the technical terms, I just googled the parts

    Is this metal ring part of the seal plate kit? The pictures I see on the web do not show it, they just show the "spacer" that goes between the motor and the pump.

    I have had a little leak from the pump output and over the years it has rusted away the ring. I was planning on replacing the the ribbon gasket as well as fixing the pump output to ensure the leak is addressed at the same time.

    Ideas on where to get the metal ring?

    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad Bama Rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    SouthWest Alabama

    Re: Hayward 5060 pump parts

    I think it's part of the seal plate.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts