Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screen Enclosure Cost

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry
    New Orleans, LA

Screen Enclosure Cost

Starting to do some preliminary planning for a new pool of my own . Screened pools are not real common here in SE Louisiana. I'm trying to get a general idea of cost (I guess in PSF terms) of screen enclosures.

Anyone have any pros vs. cons on their enclosure installation?
    Josh Ulfers - TFP Supporting Vendor - - 888-725-8766 - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Screen Enclosure Cost

$15/square foot is fairly common, though prices go way up and a bit down from there depending on situation and features.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mandeville, Louisiana

I see a lot of screen enclosures up here in Mandeville. Probably because of so many trees. I just did a quick Google search and found a place called Adams Aluminum in Mandeville. They have a pretty nice website but I cannot vouch for them. Their website is I will ask around and see if anyone I know has one. I remember reading about some enclosures recently and the price exceeded that of the pool. You may want to search this forum for enclosures and see what you can find.

Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

4. Back To Top    #4

Here in Florida, expect about 8-13k for an average sized dome with a covered porch section.
    13k IG pebble pool, 1hp whisperflow pump, pentair ccp320 cartridge filter