Waiting on HOA approval and then they will start digging

txsteel

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 11, 2012
Just waiting for HOA approval to move forward. Excited to get started, but I know the next 2 months or so will be torture. I do not know if it will be from the PB or wife from her stress over the mess and dog losing the yard.

txsteel said:
Just waiting for HOA approval to move forward. Excited to get started, but I know the next 2 months or so will be torture. I do not know if it will be from the PB or wife from her stress over the mess and dog losing the yard.
8518998278_9278c795a0_z.jpg

Found out today that we are starting dig Tuesday morning. I've been planning the pool for a long time and wouldn't you know I have a critical meeting Tuesday at noon. :(

Texgirl said:
So pretty! Its alot like mine! We dig on Tuesday!! I am also dredding the process!! It will be a mess and we also have a dog, so this will be difficult.

when do you dig?

OH man! that is unfortunate. I know you want to be there!

I am taking a few days off, dig and gunite day. Try not to miss gunite, it is so cool.

This is so exciting I feel like a kid!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.