Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool spa service newsletter

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool spa service newsletter

Curious if somebody here wrote an article for this pool and spa newsletter. I was at the warehouse casually flipping through the newsletter when i saw what looked like the exact same FC/CYA chart i have seen on this forum. It had minimum fc, target fc, and shock fc levels for cya levels from 20 to 100. I have only seen that chart on this forum so i was curious

2. Back To Top    #2

San Rafael, CA USA

Re: Pool spa service newsletter

Do you have a link to it so we can see if we can figure out where it came from? There are a few sites that have copied the FC/CYA chart and some refer to this site while others don't. Don't forget that the original FC/CYA chart came from Ben Powell at The PoolForum.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

3. Back To Top    #3

Cypress, TX

I hope it's okay to post links. My apologies if not.
    (Admittedly not the newsletter that you reference but I do like finding stuff that references TFP)

Here is the one that I keep printed out and in my binder. It references this site. ... -Ratio.pdf
    18,000 Gallon IG, Pebble Sheen, Quartzite coping
    Pentair 420 Cartridge Filter, 2HP Silencer, 400,000 BTU Heater, Platinum Legend Cleaner
    2x IntelliFlo VS pumps - Screenlogic Interface - Stenner 45MPHP10 15 Gal Bleach Injection
    TF100 + PoolCalculator + This Site!

4. Back To Top    #4

Flower Mound, TX

Most likely, it was done by someone who was/is a member here at TFP! Good to see that it has been cited as to the source.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

5. Back To Top    #5

yeah i cant find the article anywhere online, but it was something called the pool and spa newsletter. Ill have to see if it is still laying around the store tommorow