Pool construction is complete in South Carolina!

Dec 3, 2012
We finished up our landscaping last week around the new inground vinyl liner pool. I still have a few little things to do like painting the exposed PVC lines at the equipment pad with tan Krylon Fusion paint and putting up some lattice work around it to help hide the equipment some. We are waiting for the concrete decking to completely cure and then we plan to have Kool Deck or some type of spray decking installed.

We have saved up and planned this for years and can't believe that we finally have a pool in our yard. We have two boys, ages 6 & 9, and we hope that by installing a pool in our yard we will be providing them with a safe place that they can hang out with their friends as they grow older.

As for the yard, we had to do a little more hardscaping than originally planned since our yard is on a slope but the retaining walls and lights really add to the look of the pool. Anyway, I just wanted to share some photos of the final product. I have been reading this forum for a long time and look forward to using it to help maintain my pool for years to come. We did install an Autopilot DIG-220 salt water chlorine generator but do not plan to add the salt to the pool until the temps warm up some.

Thanks,
StormH2Oguy

Attachments

• pool 13.JPG
    pool 13.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 195
  • pool 14.JPG
    pool 14.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 195
  • pool 16.JPG
    pool 16.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 195
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.