Baton Rouge info needed

Just so happen to be reading the online news paper this evening and came across a ad saying contractor arrested for misappropriation of funds. 54 counts. Guess who that was? You got it, the PB I was going to get to build my pool. Boy am I glad I came across that article!!!!!

With that said I guess I will either look for another PB or consider a owner build.

Todd

We are in Mandeville which is not far from Baton Rouge. I don't know if our builder will build there but I can recommend him. He did a great job on our build about 6 months ago. He used to live right across the street from us. We got 3 quotes and he was the highest of all the quotes but after talking to all of our neighbors, we decided to go with him as he had built all of the pools in our neighborhood with one exception. He did a great job for us. If you want pictures of our build let me know. The builder is Oasis Pools. The owner is Mike Stanton.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.