Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Choosing lights..2 Savi Melody lights or 1 Intellibrite?

1. Back To Top    #1

Tampa Bay

Choosing lights..2 Savi Melody lights or 1 Intellibrite?

Building pool and have Easytouch automation with Screenlogic for iPhone controls. While I would like 2 lights to more evenly spread light and face away from house, I am concerned about the ability to control light colors, etc if I don't go with Intellibrite.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION - 16x28' Freeform Pool with sunshelf, 3.5'-5.5' depth;
    7' Spa raised 18", 6 jets alternating heights, Flagstone on raised beam
    Stonescapes mini pebble finish, Tropical Blue; Stonelock Artistic Pavers; Bronze aluminum screen enclosure
    Sta-Rite Intelliflo 3HP VS Pump and DE Filter, SWG, 400K BTU Gas Heater, Globrite LED Lights
    Easy Touch Automation with Screenlogic smartphone interface[/b]

2. Back To Top    #2
    NE Kansas

Re: Choosing lights..2 Savi Melody lights or 1 Intellibrite?

I have the Savi melody lights in my pool, they have a factory setup built in and are extremely easy to sync with each other and you simply power them on or off to change from different shows or single color combinations.
    They were easy to install (while building the pool) as they fit in a standard return fitting. I have them connected to my Easytouch control panel.
    There's a pretty good video on YouTube comparing the Savi, intellilite and another brand (glow something).
    Ron- Kansas. IG fiberglass, Riviera 30 Freeform 13600 gallons,
    EasyTouch 4 w/IC20 SWCG, Pentair Whisperflo 1hp, 2 speed 220 pump, Hayward ProGrid 4820 DE filter using Eco Klean instead of DE, 2 Savi Melody 12v 5 color LEDs, Raypack 266k btu millivolt heater, Arctic Armour Mesh custom safety cover (Total self Install) TF-100 test kit w/Magic stir.