Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wireless Water Sensor/Leak Detection

1. Back To Top    #1

Wireless Water Sensor/Leak Detection

I am putting most of my pumps/equipment in an underground utility closet attached to a bathroom. I am looking for a wireless water sensor system to detect leaks and if something happens to my system that begins to flood the room. I would love something that is wireless that would call or text a few numbers if it detects a leak.

I found this? ... tItemsName

Are there other options, I searched all over and it is difficult to find something?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wireless Water Sensor/Leak Detection

I ended up buying a PitBoss system (I liked the wireless txt based system). I think it will work well, if it goes off I can check my cameras for a leak

3. Back To Top    #3

North East Ohio

So I am curious about a similar setup, but I can't seem to find the PitBoss System to understand what you are doing. Do you have a link, etc. to share more details ?
    14,750 GAL IG Fiberglass (16 x 33) NE Ohio || Jandy 1HP 2 speed Pump || Waterco MultiCyclone 16 Centrifugal pre-filter (removed due to not working with sand filter) || 30" 575 Lb. Sand Filter || AquaCal 140K BTU Heat Pump || Solar Cover || Inter-fab Adrenaline Slide || GLI Monsoon Solar Cover Reel || K-2006C Test Kit || BBB with Liquid Chlorine Stenner Injection || Rayner Mighty Mesh Winter Cover

4. Back To Top    #4