Need some help choosing SWG system.

Technigogo

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2011
Austin, Texas
I am about to order the DIG-220. I have a 30,000 gal pool. I spoke to the AutoPilot customer service department and she told me that if I get a 60-cell that it will work fine on my pool and simply last longer than the small cell. Everyone here agree with that??

I can order it at Amazon for $1682 and no shipping cost (I'm a Prime member) or I can order it from poolsupply360.com for $1471 no shipping cost. The Amazon is a package that says, "AutoPilot 110/220-Volt Digital Chlorine Generator with Super Cell and Manifold Assembly Complete". The poolsupply360 one is two separate orders, one for DIG-220 and the other for the SC60. I am inclined to trust Amazon but $200 is a good chunk of savings. What do you guys think? Anyone have any experience with poolsupply360? Anyone know of a better place to buy it?

Sean Assam, How do I get the relay? Do I have to wait till I own one of these to get AutoPilot to ship it or will they ship it now so I can get all the parts in at the same time to do the install as soon as it comes in?

What is a Tri-Sensor? Do I need this? It sounds like it does not come with either of the purchase scenarios I've listed above.

Quick help is appreciated as I want to get this ordered ASAP today!!

Yes, the larger cell will last longer.

The tri-sensor is a part of the system that measures water temperature, salt level, and water flow. It is included as part of the manifold assembly. The Amazon kit clearly states that it includes the manifold assembly, so it will also include the trisensor. The poolsupply360.com version is available both ways, a cell with or without the manifold, make sure you get the one with the manifold (which will include the trisensor).

At least one of the SaltPoolGuys, JoshU, is a member of this site and they tend to offer discounts to lifetime supports. Their discount list hasn't been updated since last season, so I suggest sending JoshU a PM and seeing what he can do for you.

I ordered a AutoPilot Digital with the SC-60 from Josh at saltpoolguys.com yesterday. Our forum member price is FANTASTIC!~!!! Josh was an absolute PLEASURE to work with and I highly recommend buying from them for anyone else in the market. He shipped it the same day and it should be here Tuesday! Yea

You're better off ordering it with the system, but you can also call our customer service to get it once you've received the system.

Just as a side note to anyone reading this is in the future, we always include relays with all Pool Pilot Digital systems that we ship so you don't have to wait to for it in a 2nd shipment.

I ordered a AutoPilot Digital with the SC-60 from Josh at saltpoolguys.com yesterday. Our forum member price is FANTASTIC!~!!! Josh was an absolute PLEASURE to work with and I highly recommend buying from them for anyone else in the market. He shipped it the same day and it should be here Tuesday! Yea

Josh is awesome.

Wow, thanks guys!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.