Pool lights

Welcome to TFP!!!

Anything is possible with a deep enough check book ;)

I am not sure if there are easy / cheap retrofit options or not (like hanging something over the side) ... let's see what others may be aware of.

Savi Melody LED lights are small, fit into standard pool fittings and can go near water surface, etc. you can put a couple in to evenly dist light. I am deciding between 2 of them or 1 Intellibrite for my new build starting soon. Good luck! Hope this helps!

I have 2 Savi lights and they are great. True they fit in a standard return fitting but require 14 inches straight conduit from return before the bend then conduit to the control panel. They allow for install 4 inches below water surface but I have mine 14 inches to better light the entire pool.

So, installing when building is simple, but after the pool is already built will still require all the digging/trenching as would any other light system.

I believe the main advantage with a retro fit would be that you could simply drill a 1 1/2 or 2 inch hole from the inside of the pool and the complete the trenching on the outside. No light bucket or niche required.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.