Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pool at Namco

1. Back To Top    #1

New pool at Namco

Has anybody seen this pool? http://www.namcopool.com/contempra
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New pool at Namco

I haven't but I think it looks awesome, AGP's need a model line with this sort of look and feel.
    I watched the commercial but those graphics of the pool and people in it are computer generated, it would be nice to see actual pics but perhaps there's none in the field yet.

I researched Aqualeader and almost bought one of their pools, when I looked into them they appeared to be a reputable company with a solid product line.
    Personally, I'd consider this pool if I was in the market, I'd research it more.
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

3. Back To Top    #3

Theres a Namco not too far from me. The last time I was there they didn't have one yet. Might have one now, I'll check them out. It does look good.
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

4. Back To Top    #4

That is one sexy pool!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

5. Back To Top    #5

My namco in CT has one up. It's sleek looking, but for me it didn't offer much value as most of my pool woiuld be coved by a deck. It does catch your eye though.
    Tim Hall
    24' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, Aquabot S2-50, TF100 test kit

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

pretty sad watching a company in this industry go belly up http://aquamagazine.com/content/post/NA ... ction.aspx

that pool with the lights on the uprights looks neato