We got 3 bids, and have been narrowing it down. Please find below the equipment/cost, plus some items I bounced off the PB to get his thoughts.
This is for the one we are liking so far. We are located in Missouri.
* In ground vinyl liner 20x34 lagoon shaped 6' deep
* Hydra Pinnacle panels
* Liner by Premier (PB says liner seamless this year, big improvement visually)
* Wedding cake interior steps
* Rock backfill
* Drain Tile around perimeter of pool, Pool Krete under liner (is this drain tile enough??)
* EasyTouch 4 or 8 with actuators for water feature and deck jet ($1800 upgrade)
* Pentair Cartridge 420
* Pentair IntelliFlo (or IntelliPro) VS pump ($600 upgrade from single speed)
* 48" stone planter water feature with 36" Pentair MagicFalls sheer descent ($4000 upgrade)
* Single Pentair deck jet ($200 upgrade)
* 2 Pentair IntelliBrite 5g pool lights ($1400 upgrade)
* Pacific mesh safety cover ($2900 upgrade, seems high?)
* 2 Skimmers, individually plumbed for equalization
* 2 Main Drains, plumbed separately
* Stone coping around perimeter of pool ($4500 upgrade)
* 1274 sq/ft of concrete decking, fiber reinforced ($1800 upgrade)
* Spray deck type coating ($5000 upgrade)
* One outlet on pool backside
* Four umbrella sleeves
* 120' of 54" aluminum fencing, with 2 gates
* 24' of 6' vinyl fencing, to hide equipment
* Gas line for future heater
* Gas line to 3 gas tiki torches
* Demo existing deck
* Rebury downspouts
Total Cost: $66,000
* PB stated stamped concrete can be really slick when wet, and hot - Recommended their "spray deck". Similar to SunDek/KoolDek. Is a $4 sq/ft upgrade. Worth it?
* PB stated variable speed pump would be IntelliPro VS-3050, but this shows discontinued on some sites. I was wanting IntelliFlo VS. Not sure what the difference is, or which would be best??
* Stone Planter (48" by 24" by 18" tall) will sit on gravel before concrete deck pour, any recommendations for extra support? This one is very similar, but much larger: http://www.troublefreepool.com/under...t52104-20.html
Any input would be much appreciated!!