High-End Grand Effects Automated Firebowl, Firepit Inserts

Feb 6, 2010
Inland Empire/SoCal
I have several Grand Effects $2k custom burners, I am willing to sell for $800 each. They put out a nice huge flame and can be remote controlled through pool equipment. I have installed two of them in my own pool build and can help others with putting together an awesome fire effect.

As to the Grand Effects burners they are like the ones featured in commercial torches, which have a much more expensive custom fabricated slotted burner ring not hole-punched like the standard residential. This results in a larger wider dancing flame.

If you have not seen my other posts on my pool build see the link below where I talk about the bowls.

pool-build-california-dreaming-3-years-closer-t20686.html

For the bowl you can get a stainless steel 18" - 36" pan - i got a couple from the store; knock off the handles and drill a hole for the gas line and viola ! you have a bowl for $20.

BTW - the burner does have a very rugged double steel plate housing that in a smaller bowl can act as the support for glass.

PM me if interested.

Best regards

Attachments

• gfx_inserts_burner_top.png
    gfx_inserts_burner_top.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 187
  • gfx_inserts_burner_bot.png
    gfx_inserts_burner_bot.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 186
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.