Old American Products spa light in pool

Feb 11, 2013
We have a 12X28 white plaster pool with a old 12v 75w American Products spa housing / niche for the pool light. My wife has been asking for a color changing light for some time but Im afraid the IntelliBrite spa light will not be bright enough for the application. Has anyone tried this before or any suggestions?

Thanks
John

The IntelliBrite is one of the brightest lights currently available and will blow your old light out of the water! (LOL I'm funny!) You can also check out a J&J replacement bulb if you want to go that route. Easier, quicker and cheaper but still plenty bright.

Thank you for the quick replies the base of the light i have is a mr16 i have thought of going with a new base for a Edison bulb and using a product like J&J electronics but the cost is almost the same as IntelliBrite. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and i will post some before and after pics.

Thanks
John

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.