Getting Ready to pull the Trigger, Online Above Ground Pool

tjroux

Sep 1, 2012
Gardiner, ME
Buying online
Swim N' Play Deluxe 8000 54"
Waterway Pump and sand filter

http://www.nationalpoolwholesalers.com/ ... D8000854SP

Going with the 24ft round pool, ordering the entire package from the website above ( currently at 2800 for all parts and options)
Hiring a local installer ( rough estimates are around 1400 for install ) Plus or minus depending on conditions

So my question is, has any one had any experiences with this pool or brand before?

Re: Getting Ready to pull the Trigger, Online Above Ground P

I have installed these, they are not the best quality you can buy, but pretty good. They are a pain the you know what to put up. The last one we did was an oval and they send parts that aren't even supposed to go with the pool and if I remember correctly there was a part missing as well. As far as the quality is concerned the resin pieces are thinner than other pools and the wall was as well. Otherwise they are the same as other pool packages....good hardware and pump/filter is decent.

yeah we arent looking for the best pool on the market ( was almost 2k more for that ) just one that we can get 8-10 years out of ( MAX) In our colder climates im more worried about the resin pillars and top rail cracking ( was -10 the other day ). I see TONS of older metal pools still up and rocking. Thanks for the input.

For the record, I have a resin pool and a typical winter here reliably reaches -30 and -50 is always possible, the resin components don't crack from the cold. We look forward to temps of -10.

There's a misconception that resin parts are fragile, they aren't. What you gain with a resin pool is no rusting on those components.
Irregardless, get the best you can afford and enjoy it.

PS, although the price of materials fluctuates by region, I built a 20x12 pressure treated deck myself for around $1600 cdn or so, if you can do that project yourself you can save a significant amount of cash.

So i was doing some poking around, everyone here LOVES the Sharkline pools... ( looking at the matrix ) Reviews? Thoughts? Price is like 150$ more than my Swim n Play quote.... Help me out fellas.

DISCLAIMER: I work for a company that sells AG pools, including Sharkline. However, the below is my honest opinion.

Sharkline pools are pretty awesome, especially the Matrix. And as far as being worried about resin, Cramar is right, the resin is plenty tough.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.