aqua genie winter cover

bhuels

Feb 11, 2013
Has anyone used the "new" aqua genie winter skimmer cover on their pool? How does it work? We just bought a house that has an in ground pool that has two aqua genie skimmers. the previous owner should us how to close the pool shortly after we moved in. The worst part of closing it was taking off the face plates and putting on a homemade winter faceplate he made, which half the screws in the skimmer are starting to strip or about to due to 10 years of doing this and the seal was tore up from repeated taking off and on. so I seen that they have a winter cover designed for the aqua genie. any suggestions?
thanks I am new to this site

cool, I will order two and see how they work. Guess I will order two new gaskets for the faceplate since previous owner made his own gaskets and they are junk. atleast i won't have to deal with those anymore!!

Thanks for the help

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.