Here in the last month I had been getting a low salt reading. I had attributed it to the colder water. I've checked the salt level with the Taylor kit, so I know the level is good.
Yet this week, when I check the reading under the diagnostics, I was getting a com link error. The manual said to check the connection. It looked fine, but I went ahead and powered off the panel, disconnected the wire from the control panel, reconnected and powered back up.
No the diagnostic shows no errors and the unit has power. However it has been showing zero salt for almost 48 hours. I remember when it was installed that it needed some time to start giving a reading. I haven't been able to find an answer to how long it should take in the documentation.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2