duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
I don't have any hard data, but it sure seems to me like there are more new builds and new build questions here on the forum than in the last 4 years or so. I'm almost sure of it.

Congrats to all of you who are in progress, getting started, or just thinking about it.

Log on and start your own thread if you like. Everyone on the forum LOVES picture progress of new pools and LOVES to answer initial questions about equipment choices, etc.

Dave,

I was thinking the same thing. Although I am new I have gone back and read posts from three and four years ago. It seems like a lot of new construction is going on. Maybe the economy is improving. Then again, it could just be that people are more internet savvy and aware of resources like TFP. I wish I would have had this resource ten years ago. Having just built a new pool to replace my old one, this site has become invaluable. This site is now my default home page for all browsers.

Regards,

David Hurley

Finding this site just before our build was wonderful. A friend in the pool business encouraged us to GC our own build and we had the courage to attempt that in large part due to this site. As to why more builds shown? Yes, around here the economy is picking up a bit. I would also say that the advent of smartphones helps too. Before I got my new phone it took several steps to get a picture to the internet - now posting pictures is fast and easy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.