Help with Liner Manufacturer - Plastimayd, GLI, other?

J_L_D

Jul 1, 2010
Madison, MS
Replacing the ripped vinyl liner, and one choice was GLI, but a different shop quoted on Plastimayd. I can only find scant information here or elsewhere on Plastimayd. Does anyone have any experience or opinion with this brand? Where does it source the vinyl from, etc... It appears the existing 8 year old liner is a Plastimayd brand, but I don't think it was cared for much during most of that time.

Personally I would research to see if any liner manufacturers are close to you. I have a place that is 45 minutes away, if there is a problem they will drive to you and pickup the liner and have it fixed by the next day. If you are dealing with a seal separation warranty issue from someone across the country they can tell you to cut out a 3 foot square and send it to them and they will determine if it's under warranty. Also keep in mind that the actual vinyl which comes on 6 foot rolls are made by other companies and then the liner manufacturer buys the vinyl from that company and seams it together based on the dimensions provided

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.