Pentair minimax nt shows "off"

Feb 7, 2013
The Pentair Minimax NT displays "off" and no other board lights are on. I've been reading on this site that there may be low water flow causing this, and the water filter may be clogged. Where is this located. I have the diagram of the heater. Thanks for any help on this.

There is no "water filter" in the heater. Please explain more of what you have done to diagnose the issue. What happens when you try to turn the unit on, etc.

Could the pool heater display "off" because there is low water flow to it from the filter due to the filter media being clogged ? Also, is there some type of reset switch on the heater besides the power on/off that is found inside the case ? I'm thinking of trying a fix by taking the 4 filters out of the filter tank to see if more water moving through it makes a different in the pressure to the heater.

Yes if there is not enough flow it can show "off". Other than the circuit breaker, the only other switch is the black toggle switch inside the cabinet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.