Idea for new pool build

txsteel

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 11, 2012
We are currently meeting with several pool builders for bids and have gone though some designs with a coupl as well.

We like the look of the darker pebble tech colors but are concerned that the water will get too warm here in the Texas summer, so I've been thinking and would like to here feed back from what you all think.

I haven't ran this by any builders yet as I just came up with it and have not seen this done before.

Instead of deck spray jets, place 4 pop-up sprinkler type heads just out side the coping on the areas there is no decking and have this tied in with it's own valve system so it could be ran alone at night for a couple ours just to cool down the pool.

I think the advantages over the spray deck would be clean and out of site when not in use and more of a spray insted of a stream for better cooling. Also no ugly attachments that replace the typical return jets that some people use.

What are your thoughts?

I was acctually thinking of a pop-up type of jet like the deck jets, but with more spray than a stream. After some discussions with someother people, our pool design with 2 bubblers and 3 scuppers should help cool the pool down enough.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.