TFT 100 test kit

roth79

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 19, 2009
I had read here for a while regarding testing chemicals and kits and I had purchased the TFT 100 test kit discussed here. I can not believe the support I received from this company. I received the order the next day UPS as requested as I don't want fed ex (Long story but playing hockey with my package doesn't cut it!).

I also had some questions as I'm new to this and I received a phone call within an hour from the owner of the company David. It was impressive to say the least. I would recommend this company to anyone out there, you don't juts get the product, you get support if needed. (Imaginge support after a purchase nowadays). I was so impressed I ordered today the Flovis flow meter he has. Within about 5 minutes I received a e mail with a UPS Tracking number. His staff and David are fantastic. I want to say Thanks here for everyone to know and see.

roth79
:goodjob: :goodjob:

Yup...on a slow day you will find Dave "Duraleigh" is very active on the forum and always willing to help. He also owns TFP. Bottom line, his customer service is second to none.

Didn't know he owned it! I did just the lifetime donation yesterday as I have definitely saved more than that here with advise from you guys, thanks, do you guys recommend any on line pool parts. Pinch and Leslies is all that's near me and the mark up is well Dang, cant do it unless I have to.

Jb, dm, any advise here?
need-to-cut-them-out-and-replumb-t55568.html

I hope I can do links but here.

I'm pretty sure Dave is Santa in the off season.
Well, I try hard never to miss a golden lead-in like that! Below is from a post in 2007 when we first started making the kits......OP wanted to know just exactly how we made them....

Also, I was curious as to the automated industrial machine that is at the heart of TF Test Kits? I envision you and your family sitting around the table carefully filling the little chemical vials for the TF Test Kit from large gallon size jugs of reagent? Or is it more sophisticated than this?

I'm not sure when you went "live" with TF Test Kits actually shiping, but it would be interesting to get a rough idea of how many you have shipped.
Dozens?
Hundreds?
Thousands?

My response...

Not far off but it's a little different than that.

Not many people know this but Santa lays off all the Elves on January 1st. Being pretty good at assembly, the little buggers make there way down here for a few months and manufacture test kits.

They drink quite a bit and fight like **** but, as long as we don't start before 10:30AM, I get decent work out of them. They're kind of a surly bunch so don't believe that happy TV image you see. God forbid that you're 15minutes late with the checks on payday, too. :shock:

Since they're illegals, I don't have to pay them too much and they all sleep out in the barn. We don't go out there after dark......the Sherrif was out once about two years ago but we all pretended we were asleep. I noticed two of them missing next day but none of them voluntereed any info so......you know....don't ask, don't tell. :mrgreen:

Usually around August 1st, they pack up and head North. Not all at once, for some reason, but they're all gone within a week or so. The barn is an absolute disaster. Liquor bottles everywhere and we even found a pistol last year. :shock: :shock:

The idea of giving a factory tour some day would probably land us all in jail. If those rascals weren't so dextrous with those tiny little hands (didya' ever notice how all the bottles are filled almost perfectly equal?), I think I'd move the operation where they couldn't find us and hire real people. They'd probably get Santa involved and hunt me down like a dog, tho....I think I'm stuck with 'em forever!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.