Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need help identifying pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Need help identifying pool

Hi, I just bought a used above ground pool. I don't know the name of the pool or the manufacturer. This is what I do know.... It's 24' round 52" pool with resin rails. I've searched the Internet trying to find any pools that have the same type of rails but I haven't found any. I need to buy the bottom track. I'm including a pic of the top rail and caps. Any help would be most appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Need help identifying pool

You can have some fabricated at a local machine shop. But as far as trying to track the parts down, it will be difficult without knowing the manufacturer. With any luck you might find someone that has the same pool, or find some compatable parts. I myself have never seen a pool that looks the same as that one.
    24' round above ground, 13500 gallons, vinyl liner, 18" Sand Filter

3. Back To Top    #3
    Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to tfp, Shavone1

That looks identical to mine although mine is a 48" wall. It is a Aqualeader (model Sentinelle I think)....Aqualeader is now owned by Wilbar group.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you linen! I will follow up on the info you provided!

5. Back To Top    #5
    SW MO

+1 on the Aqua Leader
    Dan D
    Used 2003 Aqua Leader 27'x52", 17,800 w/10" hopper, SwimPro SW256T 250# sand filter, Hayward PowerFlo LX pump 1hp impellor, Emerson 1 1/2 hp motor, setup Aug 2012 Summer 2011 used Summer Escapes Ring pool 14' x 42", Intex 1600gph sand filter, HTH 6 way test kitTF-100 w/stirrer, Well water @ FC=0, PH=7.2, TA=290, CH=320