Hello from Mandeville, LA

ComputerGuyInNOLA

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 20, 2012
Mandeville, Louisiana
I have been using this board for several months. I recently became a supporter because this site has saved me a lot of money and grief. I have learned a lot from people like Duraleigh, Jasonlion, ChemGeek, et al. during this time. When I purchased my home it had an above ground pool sunken into the ground. This was almost a dealbreaker on the house. I did not want the hassle of having it removed. I ended up enjoying it until Hurricane Katrina came along and destroyed it. We had the pool removed and filled in the hole in 2006. Fast forward to 2012. I missed that pool. I told my wife I wanted a new pool. I have never seen anyone move so fast. She had 3 pool builders on the phone the same day to setup appointments. After a few months of planning and a six week build that was delayed by Hurricane Issac, we had a new pool. Too bad it was starting to get cool. We only had a few weeks of swim time. That gave me the winter to read up on TFP to make sure I was prepared for summer. The adventure begins!

A big thank you to all the people who make this site possible!

Regards,

David Hurley

Attachments

• Pool3.JPG
    Pool3.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Pool2.jpg
    Pool2.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Pool1.jpg
    Pool1.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 65