Hello, I'm hoping to get feedback on equipment, plumbing, floor depths for a planned new build. I've read a lot of great posts here, and as a first-timer for a pool, I'm hoping to learn from the experience represented here. I realize a pic would help with the description, I will try to get a design pic added.
* ~800 sqft free-form salt pool, and 8' diameter spa with 8 jets and spill into pool
* 3' - (4' - 4.5' for ~25' stretch) - 5' - 7'
* somewhat peanut-shaped, with 14' width at midpoint
* 13' x 10' carribean shelf, 18" deep w/umbrella sleeve
* Good size waterfall from natural raised rock outcropping, 3 spills into pool
* ~50 lin.ft of Sierra Boulder on notched beam, matching with natural backdrop
Trying to design multi-function pool, with the 4 - 4.5' stretch intended for volleyball use without adding another valley to pool floor. Not ideal for that use, but hoping it would work well while keeping free-form and general use.
# Intelli-Pro 4x160 var speed filter/waterfall pump
# Sta-Rite 450 sqft Cartridge filter (S8M150? I'm not sure)
# Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro 2HP spa jet pump
# Pentair Legend Platinum Pool Cleaner, with Sta-Rite 3/4HP booster pump
# Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400,000 BTU heater
# IntelliChlor IC40 SWG
# Pentair Easytouch Control System
* 1 U-3 Skimmer
* 2" main drain and skimmer suctions, and returns
* 1.5" pool sweep line
* 1" overflow
* 2" spa drain suctions & return
* 2.5" spa jet suctions & returns
* 1.5" spa airline
* 3" waterfall suctions & returns
Some of the posts I've read, have me concerned a bit in the plumbing area, and I'm not very knowledgable in that area.
Thank you for your feedback.