Jandy cell error code 121 after cell cleaning

Jul 11, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Hello again all,

My pool was started up in May and salt cell worked great all year. Started getting error code 120 and 121 for low current flow. I cleaned the salt cell in and am still getting the error code 121. I called the pool company my builder turned me over to after start up. I am writing because he is coming out tonight or tomorrow morning and i want to be sure I am armed with info for whatever happens. I am still under warranty for all of the parts etc...so I am just curious if this normal or if the cell is faulty.
The manual says to do two things clean the cell and check the DC cord. So I am assuming he is going to check the cord since he already cleaned the cell.

PS aqualink has been set at 20% now for a while and my FC is 3-4.

Any thoughts, help, info.....thx....

I had to replace two of my sensors, under warranty, due to low flow readings. It does seem to be a problem that has been around for awhile now. My latest sensor has been working for about 6 months.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.