Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy cell error code 121 after cell cleaning

1. Back To Top    #1

Dallas, Texas

Jandy cell error code 121 after cell cleaning

Hello again all,

My pool was started up in May and salt cell worked great all year. Started getting error code 120 and 121 for low current flow. I cleaned the salt cell in and am still getting the error code 121. I called the pool company my builder turned me over to after start up. I am writing because he is coming out tonight or tomorrow morning and i want to be sure I am armed with info for whatever happens. I am still under warranty for all of the parts I am just curious if this normal or if the cell is faulty.
    The manual says to do two things clean the cell and check the DC cord. So I am assuming he is going to check the cord since he already cleaned the cell.

PS aqualink has been set at 20% now for a while and my FC is 3-4.

Any thoughts, help, info.....thx....
    IG, Gunitie/Plaster (darker blue "lagoon" color), Jandy 1400 SWG (with inline chlorinator option), Jandy AquaLink System w/ 2 HP pump motor, 20,000-23,000 gals, spillway from spa to pool runs when pump is on, waterfall feature and bubbler on tanning ledge, pool is in full sun all day (Dallas Texas), Polaris automatic cleaner, Taylor K-2006 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Long Beach, CA

Re: Jandy cell error code 121 after cell cleaning

I had to replace two of my sensors, under warranty, due to low flow readings. It does seem to be a problem that has been around for awhile now. My latest sensor has been working for about 6 months.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: Jandy cell error code 121 after cell cleaning

What's the verdict, pinstripepat?