Phantom Pool Cleaner

Mar 15, 2011
I have a Phantom cleaner that is about on its last leg and would like to replce it. I have had it rebuit twice and it seams to circle to much on its kick out. What is a good recommneded repplacement I should buy?

Christian said:
Polaris 280 would be what I would go with. Solid reliable pressure cleaner. Or a Pentair Legend if you want another option.

Both options are great, however the Legend has quite a price tag on it. My customers seem to love the Dolphin Deluxe line by Maytronics. No booster pump required and it scrubs twice as it passes. Most of any robotic cleaner will be an upgrade to a pressure side cleaner. Just make sure you don't pay Polaris for their nameplate. They are good cleaners, but they are a bit arrogant on their prices.

The legend is a hair cheaper than the 280. Robotics are also a great option if you want to go that way. Costs more up front but uses less electricity than running a booster pump. Dolphin does make some really good ones, also Aquabots and Blue Diamonds are both really good robotics.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.