Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Parts for Splapool Pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Parts for Splapool Pump

I'm looking for a seal kit for this pump. Does anyone know where I may be able to find it or any other parts?

I've attached photos of all the labels I could find:
    [attachment=2:1k6jh5qv]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359247437.148789.jpg[/attachment:1k6jh5qv]
    [attachment=1:1k6jh5qv]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359247449.169537.jpg[/attachment:1k6jh5qv]
    [attachment=0:1k6jh5qv]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359247472.098592.jpg[/attachment:1k6jh5qv]

Thanks in advance for your time...
    11k Gallon, Catridge Filter, In Ground Marcite, 1.5 HP Pump, (Unsure of filter Flow Rate)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Parts for Splapool Pump

The seal kit should be a standard kit for a 48 frame motor (½" shaft). They're all standard kits no matter which pump brand you have.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

I stopped by my pool store today and they couldn't help me. is there somewhere online I can find the standard seal kit. Also, I can see that the shaft seal may be standard but how could the gasket for the pump housing be standard? I have seen a bunch of different shape pumps...

11k Gallon, Catridge Filter, In Ground Marcite, 1.5 HP Pump, (Unsure of filter Flow Rate)

4. Back To Top    #4

I tried searching for parts and don't find any. There is a pump on Ebay that may work if your's is hooked up for 120 volts.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Yeah, I saw that pump on Ebay and decided I am going to just replace the pump with a 3/4 HP 2 speed Pentair Super Flo Pump. Thanks for your help!