New install ????

Nova13

Jan 23, 2013
Hi, I'm just getting started installing a pool and spa in central fla.

I have the spa already it is an above ground unit with one circulating pump, built in the plan was to recess it into the ground about 24" leaving about 12" above grade for steps.

I have Fafco solar panels to augment the heat.

I wanted to remove that pump and place it about 20' away where both the spa and pool pumps will sit on a pad.

I also have a bubblier/blower

I want to run the spa and the pool on separate systems.

I have two Jaccuzzi pumps 1081 1.5hp and a slightly larger one 15 UMF-S

In the spa I have a Vita spa with a Super flo pump

---

For the spa I'm not sure of the plumbing layout with the bublier and solar and if I should just use one pump for the recirulation and jets or use two.

---

On the pool still shopping for a good deal on a fiberglass unit about 10-12 X 18-20 with a depth of 3-5'

I talked to Sunpools and San Juan about just delivering the shell, I'll do the install.

I would also like to know anyones ideas on the plumbing layout for the pool with solar.

I was thinking a skimmer run to the pump and a two drains.

One return split off at the pool.

tks

Welcome to the forum. :lol: It's a bit hard to follow your post to see if you have a specific question. If you have several, sometimes it works best to take them one at a time and lots of folks will help. Do you have any pics?

As pictures show an existing spa pump I was wondering if I should remove it and place in a remote location a 1.5HP to run the jets and pump water thu the roof top solar panels.?

I was thinking about eliminating the existing spa pump all together.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.