CPSC36 compu pool LCD screen

abt

Jan 20, 2013
Hello, new to the forum, I've been having some issues recently with my compu pool CPSC36 SWG. I think I have narrowed it down to being a fault with the screen. When I dial up the chlorine it will tell me I'm producing 100% but there is only one bar showing on the screen. I can see the cell is producing but it is very minimal probable around 10-20% which is what the indicating bars on the screen is saying but not what i have dailled it to 100%. I've spoken with compupool and they have told me I need a new screen. My question is has anyone installed one of these screens I would imagine it is fairly easy. Does the unit require programming with the new screen?

Cheers

Hi. It's very easy to replace the small board that contains the LCD screen. With the power disconnected, remove the six screws in the back of the control module and lift off the front half. Unplug the ribbon cable connecting the front half to the rear. The LCD board will snap out of it's holder and then you can unplug the wide ribbon cable from it. Snap in the new board, reconnect the two ribbon cables, and replace the front half of the control box being careful not to pinch any wires in the process.
No programming is required as the boards come pre-calibrated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.