Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Log for Water Testing

1. Back To Top    #1

Log for Water Testing

I have been looking for a log to record pool test results. I am using a TF-100 test kit with a speed stir. I also use test strips for quick reads. I also use a SafeDip electronic tester primarily for salt level comparison against my Jandy PS4 readings. Since I could not find a log I made one. I thought others might need one so here it is. I hope you like it. It is in Excel 2010 format.

Thanks to everyone who maintain and administer this board. It is invaluable.

Regards,

David Hurley
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Log for Water Testing

David,
    That is very cool...I did the same thing for my pool two years ago...I especially like the graps...I did that as well...because, well if you are going to have data...why not graph it! Right. I would like to see if this will work on my Tablet...I would like to use it that way...rather than having to run back in and put it on my lap top. Thanks...
    Beave
    Aqua Leader 24ft Round AG Wil-Bar Influence w/54 inch walls 13,500 gallons
    Swimline J-Blue Opal Liner, 1 4X20 Fafco Solar Bear Solar Heater
    Hayward 2 HP Swim Pro Voyager Pump Micro 150 with 4 way timer
    Swim Pro Voyager Filtration System with Hayward ABS Pearl wide mouth skimmer

3. Back To Top    #3

Cubbybeave08,

I already tried on my Ipad. It does not work as intended. I am going to write an Ipad app that will cover this and more. it would be nice to have the Lamotte Colorq and a few other added. I also want to add calculations for chemicals needed and graphing on the Ipad. I like the graphs so I can see fluctuations over a period of time and compare them to the seasons and weather.

On my ipad, this spreadsheet is useless. I usually water test in my kitchen so the laptop is available but it would be nice to have an Ipad app for it.

Thanks,

Dave
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

4. Back To Top    #4

This is a revised version of my Pool Test Log that corrects the SWCG production rate to reflect the production rate over a 24 hour period which was not clearly defined in the first version.

David Hurley
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks
    Dave My Pool Build, ODK Build
    22X42 Gunite Freeform 23K Gal, 10X12 Spa
    Diamond-Brite midnight blue, 1800sq. ft Kool Deck
    Pentair Easy-Touch 8, 2-2hp Pentair, 500lb Sand Filter, 400K btu Pentair heater

6. Back To Top    #6

My pleasure Pragmatic. I hope you find it useful.

David