DIY gravity fed acid auto feeder is it possible

Have been reading through the numerous posts here on DIY auto dosers and just wanted to see if anyone has had any success in a gravity feed acid doser. I have a SWG so chlorine is mostly taken care of with the odd shock or so forth but my pH does creep up so I have to keep that is check with acid. I am just ordering a Taylor K-2006 so I will work out the exact amount of acid I will need in say a week. At the moment I just add it once a week and keep the pH in check that way but was hoping to rig up something to add it slowly over the course of the week to keep it more stable.
My plan (now feel free to shoot me down if this will not work) is to have a 10L or 15L storage tank attached to a drip feed line and have it gravity feed into the pool. The acid will be diluted to say 1:4 or 1:5 so as to not be adding strong acid directly into the pool. So over the 7 day period I would need to add about 4L of the diluted solution. Has anyone been able to achieve such a slow drip rate. Would love to hear what people think.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.