We just bought a house with a 17,000 gallon indoor pool. It has not been lived in for a while. Found the skimmer with three chlorine pucks in it, and was told to keep that going. Got a test kit, and the chlorine level is off the chart (over 10ppm). There has not been any chlorine added now for over a week, but it is still high. CYA level is in the 20-40 range. Took sample to Lelise pool store and everything else is perfect (ph, etc). Water is clear. No metals, etc. Is there any downside to putting chlorine neutralizer into the pool? I don't want to build up any bad salt levels, etc. Thanks, Rick.