Newbie with pool light question

Jan 12, 2013
Hello,

I am new to pools - we are currently renting a place with a pool in order to determine if we would like to purchase our next house with an existing pool. We have roughly a 10k gallon plaster pool in las Vegas (build roughly 2002), with Jandy Jva valves, 2 pumps (1 booster for waterfall and 2 small water features), and solar with a goldline solar controller. Non-automated, pentair cartridge filter/pump has mechanical timer. The main pool light is controlled by a fiberstars incandescent luminaire, model 2004, with color wheel. There is another pool light that is underneath the waterfall, 12" below the surface, installed in the plaster as an uplight. It has a clear dome on it, which is barely visible in the pic. It does not currently work. Can anyone tell me what type of light this is? I checked the fiberstars product guide, but didn't see anything even closely resembling it. I'll upload a pic momentarily.

[attachment=0:1glwsknr]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358392998.056233.jpg[/attachment:1glwsknr]Here is a close-up of the light.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358392998.056233.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358392998.056233.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 76
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.