Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Stenner Pump Rebuild

1. Back To Top    #1

Stenner Pump Rebuild

Im trying to revive a stenner pump that I bought for a few dollars. Everything is in tip top shape on it except for the mounting rivets on the feed rate head. Does anyone know how broken ones can be removed? I have included some pictures so that you will know exactly what I am talking about. As you can see from the picture I was able to get one of them out but not the other two.

Thanks in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: Stenner Pump Rebuild

I'd say that you're going to have to drill them out. If you know someone with a drill press, it will make it easier. However if those holes go all the way through, you can just drive them out with a drift or small bolt.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Okay ill try driving them out with a punch. The hole does go all the way through but I was concerned about stripping out the holes. I will give it a shot though and see what happens.

4. Back To Top    #4

you can drill which may start them turning and they will fall out the other side. If that doesnt work you can just drill them out and then rethread the holes
    17,800 gallon, IG pool, 595 sq feet (17x35x4.5 avg rectangle), Hayward 525 cartridge filter, diamondbrite, 2 hp 2 speed hayward tristar filter, Stenner 45mhp10 automatically chlorinating