Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ordered QuadDE80 but.....

1. Back To Top    #1

Ordered QuadDE80 but.....

the model on the outside of the filter says FNS Plus48 Since it is Saturday I cannot contact Pentair to confirm.

PB dropped off the filter this morning and the box the filter came in lists the Clean&Clear, FNSPlus48 and the QuadDE80. I know they all might use the same casing, but how would I be able to tell right now if we have the QuadDE or the FNSPlus?

Can someone here help me??

So I went to Pentair's website and magnified the QuadDE brochure and there is a huge sticker that says QuadDE. Ours says FNSPlus. We have a call into our pb. It is amazing how closely you need to watch some. The other day he was going to pour the concrete for our equip pad somewhere other than we discussed. The son is good and on top of things, unfortunately he is not the one on our is his father, who I think might be "losing it" a little. Oh well. I now know to go check everything on a daily basis.
    18x36 IG Vinyl Grecian Lazy L (20k gallons) ~ Whisperflo DS 2.0HP pump ~ QuadDE100 filter ~ Autopilot SWG DIG-60 ~ (7) 4x16 solar panels

2. Back To Top    #2

San Carlos Mexico
    When my Quad 80 came it did say fns plus on the box but it was the correct filter. I questioned that as well.
    30,000 gal Pebble Tec, Intellifo 4X160, Pentair 80 DE Quad, Pool Pilot SWG, Easy Touch Controls