OK, I have been a 'lurker' here for a couple years and have pretty much found all my answers (here) without ever signing up to post. But now after the fourth year of pool-ownership bliss all of the gremlins are finally coming out. (almost 5yrs now)
The Pool: ~25k gal Jandy RS (PDA-PS6 Combo / PPD: 3.0) sys/SWC with spill over spa and LXi pool/spa heater in the Keller/Southlake area of North TX.
The Background: I am current on my second SWC cell (~1yr), flow sensor (~1yr) and spa-side ctrl (~2+yr). I have also recently added on a HTML controller from Autelis that lets me have all the PDA controls on a smartphone/PC/tab whatever via wifi/LAN/VPN. I disconnected the handheld PDA after it was dropped and screen broke.
The Problem: There are several, most likely all unrelated, that I would love feedback on based on the above, but lately while the freeze protect has been turning on filter pump the heater has been activating while in spa mode. I have the pump set to alternate between spa and pool in FP mode. When the spa/filter pump activates while in FP mode the heater will come on and the spa heats up to to over 80 before switching back over to pool mode. Cell has stopped producing Chlorine as well but error codes seem to point to sensor again which sadly I believe, or a board?
Things I am Considering:
(1) The spa side ctrl based on another closely related post on here.
(2) Changing the FP mode to do pool only (as a troubleshooting step).
(3) PCB(s)?? (could it be related to cell not producing? I kinda doubt)
(4) The Autelis controller? Although it appears to work fine, but is a new addition... Or may just be bad timing with something else.
(5) Upgrading all electronics/boards/FW
Appreciate all thoughts and comments! Thank you!