Where to buy new inground liner.

I am afraid that given the size of your pool you will be hard pressed to find a liner for under 1000. For the dimensions you gave, I would say a decent liner will run you anywhere from1500 to 2000 bucks. That does not include installation, gaskets, etc... As far as quality is concerned I think those manufactured by GLI are very good.

I have never heard of this company before. Also it does not state for what depth of pool this liner is for. That being said, there are a couple of things to keep in mind when ordering a liner (as a homeowner).
1) Every pool is unique. To get the best fit out of a liner there are several measurements that need to be taken using the correct form for your type of pool. If you buy a generic fitting liner you may regret it. For example: We replaced a liner in a 16 by 32 pool this summer. It had a 3.5 foot shallow end, and a 8.5 foot deep end (probably very similar to yours). The owners said the old liner always had wrinkles in it...also it tended to pop out of the liner track at 2 diagonal corners. In fact, it was in these corners that the liner eventually ripped. We found out why through our measurements. The pool itself was built half a foot out of square! The company that made the liner was able to compensate for this by using the measurements we provided.
2) You get what you pay for in a liner. Check with the BBB on this company you want to buy the liner from. Make sure they have been around for a while, and will be around for a while. Make sure they stand behind their warranty. Make sure the warranty will actually cover what it says it will cover and that it will be enforceable if you do have a problem.
Also pool liner companies will not take back a liner whose box has been opened. It is your responsibility to make sure it will fit.....so double check those measurements! :wink:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.