REPLACE OR REPAIR INTERMATIC PF 1102T

Jul 28, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
We have a Intermatic PF 1102T timer/freeze protector for our DE pump and one for our booster pump. The one on our DE pump has decided to work when it wants. I presently do no have it set to come on and the temperature for it to come on to protect from freeze damage is 33, but it is running (It's currently 47. Friday it was nearly 70.). The timer mechanism I have matches the 120V, but Intermatic states the model is a 240. I know the timer isn't working as it hasn't moved when I set it. I could manually turn it on and off with the knob at the top last week, but now I can only turn it off with the breaker. So I know I need to replace the timer. Do you think the Freeze mechanism is out also or all related to the timer?

I would suggest buying a whole new unit and replacing the guts in the old housing. It will be cheaper and easier than trying to troubleshoot and buy the parts seperately. Rewiring the new housing would be far more difficult.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.